Man, some of these were tough. I think I did alright though...break it to me gently.

Question 1. A. Decrease the base priority of the AP_Financial_Reports task.

Question 2. A. Add the USER7 and USER8 user accounts to the DACL for the profiles shared folder on the network server. and
D. Add a Group Policy Object (GPO) for the Sales OU that redirects user profiles to a shared folder.

Question 3. C. Configure the power settings to use the hibernation option.

Question 4. D. Create a batch file to run rdisk.exe /s- before the backup starts.

Question 5. A. Run RBFG.exe to create a non-PXE compliant startup disk

Question 6. C. Configure a dialup connection to use certificate authentication.
Enable the user credentials for authentication.

Question 7. B. A DNS address and D. A WINS Server address

Question 8. B. Configure the dialup connection to enable on-demand dialing.
C. Configure the dialup connection to enable Internet connection sharing. and
E. Attach the modem to one of the Windows 2000 Professional computers, and create a dialup connection to the ISP.

Question 9. C. Perform a disk analysis, and use the disk defragmenter if recommended.
D. Use Disk Cleanup to delete temporary files and unnecessary program files.

Question 10. There is no network config exhibit, but if i had to guess, it would be...D. Configure Client2 to use a DNS Server address of 10.10.13.24.

Question 11. you skipped this one

Question 12. Vrefresh=150

Question 13. D. Replace the Win16-based applications with available Win32-based applications.

Question 14. A. An unattended installation of Windows 2000 Professional will be performed.
B. An unattended installation of company-standard applications will be performed during the installation of Windows 2000 Professional.
C. Each computer will be assigned a unique SID.
D. The unattended installation script will be modified so that the computers automatically join the Contoso.com domain.

Question 15. C. Configure Windows 2000 Professional to enable driver signing verification.

Qustion 16. A. Use Accessibility options in Control Panel to reconfigure the accessibility idle time setting.

Question 17. B. Use Windows 2000 Professional to enable EFS on drive D.

Question 18. A. Friday, Wednesday. Files will be current as of Wednesday night.

Question 19. No picture, can't select answer...

Question 20. B. Use the at command to schedule a weekly job to run the system file checker.

Question 21. D. Create a GPO for the Graphics OU to redirect the My Documents folder, and define the UNC path \\server1\users\%username%

Question 22. A. Move the video adapters to different PCI slots so that the primary video adapter is in slot 0.